- Robert Kiyosaki: Rich Dad Poor Dad
This is a classic. If you have not read this book, get it today. It will totally change the way you think about money. It is a must-have.
- Oprah Winfrey: what I know for sure
This is a thought-provoking book. A well written, easy to read book that will make you look at things differently.
- Ted Turner: Call Me Ted
Most of us know him as the founder of CNN. He is also the former owner of Atlanta Braves. Call Me Ted is the story of his exciting journey as a young man, working with his father and moving on to radio and finally, television.
- Richard Branson: The Virgin way
His book impacts best practices in business.
- Peter Thiel: Zero to One
He is the co-founder of PayPal. This is a must have read for all startups.
- Stephen Covey: The 7 Habits of Highly effective people
This is a very popular book. If you are into self -development, and you should be, this book is for you.
- Napoleon Hill: Think And Grow Rich
This is a best seller. The title of the book says it all. A great and inspirational book.
- Michael Dell: Direct from Dell
A story of humble beginnings. Read this classic to learn and understand great ways to run your business.
- Bill Gates: Business and the speed of thought
This is a story about business and technology and a must read for every entrepreneur.
- Dale Carnegie: The Leader in you: how to win friends and influence people.
This book is widely popular. It breaks down how to become likeable and teaches easy tricks to influence people successfully.
- Seth Godin: Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable
Randall Rothenberg, says this of Seth Godin, ‘Seth Godin may be the best intuitive marketer alive today.’ In this book, he ‘urges you to put a Purple Cow into everything you build and everything you do, to create something truly noticeable.’
- Boone Pickens: The First Billion is the Hardest
This an admirable tale of loss and comeback.